Dermal fillers are a non-surgical treatment option that can effectively address wrinkles and volume loss. At our practice, our options include:
- The RHA® Collection: This collection of Resilient Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers is designed with special technology that allows the product to adapt to facial movements, providing a natural-looking result.
- Restylane®: This line of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can treat lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds, chin, marionette lines, and hands to rejuvenate your appearance.
- Revanesse® Versa™: This dermal filler, also made from hyaluronic acid, can allow patients to experience less swelling after injections, leading to a faster recovery and faster anti-aging results.
Another anti-aging solution that we use is neuromodulators. These products smooth away lines and wrinkles by relaxing muscles in the face. Products we use include:
- Jeuveau®: The purification process of this neuromodulator makes it a potent option for treating dynamic lines. It is particularly effective for treating deep frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Dysport®: This Botulinum toxin type A treatment has a diluted and diffuse formulation that allows for the product to spread more evenly throughout the treatment area. It can also treat frown lines as well as other lines and wrinkles.
RF Microneedling With EndyMed Intensive
RF microneedling using the ENDYMED Intensive platform is an anti-aging treatment that can provide comprehensive benefits for your skin. By stimulating collagen production and contracting facial tissues, it can tighten the skin and reduce lines and wrinkles. This device offers the combined power of microneedling and radiofrequency energy for a potent treatment.
Hydrafacials are soothing anti-aging facials that you can incorporate into your regular skincare routine. The facial itself offers many benefits for the skin, including cleansing, exfoliating, pore extraction, and hydration. However, you can also add on anti-aging serums to increase the results of the treatment. You will be able to leave your appointment with skin that has more volume from the hydration and a healthy glow. This treatment includes three steps:
- Cleanse and Gentle Peel: In this first step, the skin is cleansed of any dirt, oil, or makeup that is on the surface of the skin. Then, a handheld device delivers a gentle chemical peel using ingredients that remove dead skin cells and reveal healthier skin underneath.
- Extract and Hydrate: Special Vortex-Fusion® technology offers extraction of the pores to remove any dirt, oil, or leftover dead skin cells. At the same time, the skin is hydrated with nourishing serums that are pushed deep into the pores.
- Fuse and Protect: At this stage, you can choose add-ons that are specifically designed for anti-aging. By this point, your skin will be very receptive to these anti-aging ingredients.
PDO threads are a good anti-aging solution because they are non-surgical, provide instant lift, and offer additional collagen-stimulating benefits over time. PDO threads, or polydioxanone threads, are absorbable sutures that are made from a material typically used to close incisions. However, they have been adapted for use in anti-aging cosmetics.
These sutures are placed just under the skin where they support the surrounding tissue and lift the tissues. Then, as the sutures dissolve over time, the body produces more collagen and elastin in the area leading to long-term improvement in volume.
The Perfect Derma Peel™
The Perfect Derma Peel is a gentle chemical peel that can be a good anti-aging facial for those who want to improve skin tone and quality. One of the best features of The Perfect Derma Peel is that it can be suitable for all skin types and colors. During this anti-aging treatment, a medical-grade chemical solution is applied. Once on your skin, it removes the top layer of your skin, getting rid of dead skin cells and encouraging collagen production and new skin cell growth over the entire area.
At our clinic, we also offer medical-grade anti-aging skincare to keep your skin in the best condition in between your appointments. We carry two professional skincare lines:
- ZO® Skin Health: This line features award-winning anti-aging products that are backed by science. These products are designed to promote optimal health in the skin rather than simply treating surface-level problems. With a wide variety of products, we can recommend a regimen that is specially customized for your skin type.
- SkinCeuticals®: SkinCeuticals offers a line of products that is uniquely suited for aging skin. These products offer protection and correction for pollution and harmful UV rays, can heal photodamage, and can reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It features star ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C to brighten and revitalize your complexion.
Rejuvenate Your Skin With Anti-Aging Treatments
While everyone’s skin ages, this doesn’t mean that your skin has to lose its healthy glow. At Luxxe Wellness & Beauty, we have a wide range of treatments to offer you that can reverse and prevent signs of aging. Call us today at (210) 942-9224 for anti-aging skin treatments in San Antonio, TX.